with a Focus on Your Comfort
Caring for Arvada Smiles for 27 Years with Experience in Comfort
A lifetime of healthy smiles starts with quality preventive care. Board-certified Arvada family dentist Dr. Chris Gillette helps families improve their smiles with general dentistry to prevent dental damage and increase dental longevity. With people living longer every year, their teeth need to last them longer than ever before as well. Dr. Gillette accomplishes this through conservation of tooth structure and prevention of damaging, costly problems.
Six-month checkups and cleanings are typically covered by most dental insurance plans and require no out-of-pocket expenses on your part. During your exam, Dr. Gillette will evaluate the health of your teeth and gums. He’ll use a small, pen-like intraoral camera to take pictures inside your mouth, which will help him assess your oral health and aid in diagnosing dental conditions. We’ll take digital X-rays, as needed, to view internal structures. Your dental cleaning will remove hardened plaque from the surface of teeth and along the gum line to promote good gum health for a lifetime.
Following your exam, Dr.Gillette will sit down with you and explain his findings. He will show you the pictures and x-rays and discuss them in as much detail as you like. These pictures let you see what he sees. By gaining a full understanding of any dental issues you may have, you become an informed partner in the decision-making process. Together, you and Dr. Gillette will discuss treatment options and arrive at a mutually agreed-upon treatment plan that is reasonable and affordable for you.
At our dental office, we work for you and will do whatever is necessary to keep you satisfied and keep you as a patient for life.
Other general dentistry services offered include:
- All routine dental care to give you a healthy, long-lasting smile
- Crowns and bridges for broken or missing teeth
- Sedation dentistry to keep you as comfortable as possible
- Children’s dentistry to give kids strong, healthy smiles
- Extractions to remove irreparably damaged teeth (to include wisdom teeth)
- Mercury-free, drill-less fillings to renew teeth damaged by decay
- Root canals to restore teeth that have suffered internal damage
- TMJ therapy to relieve jaw joint and headache pain
- Sleep dentistry and treatment for obstructive sleep apnea
- Implants, dentures and partials
- ALL routine cleaning and hygiene services
Comfortable Care, Affordable Prices, Reliable Results. Trust Dr. Gillette with your family’s dental needs. Call today to schedule an appointment. Our Arvada dental office provides quality care to families from Golden, Lakewood, Wheat Ridge, Westminster, and surrounding areas.