Caring for Arvada Smiles for 27 Years with Experience in Comfort
A lifetime of healthy smiles starts with quality preventive care. Arvada family dentist Dr. David Eaton helps families improve their smiles with comprehensive services that prevent dental damage and increase dental longevity. Dr. Eaton says, “We’re going to live to be 90 years old and would need to be able to chew foods of our choice, throughout this long lifetime. Everything in dentistry is preventative now. We want to prevent little problems from turning into big expensive problems.”
Six-month checkups and cleanings are typically covered by most dental insurance plans and require no out-of-pocket expenses on your part. During your exam, Dr. Eaton will evaluate the health of your teeth and gums. He’ll use a small, pen-like intraoral camera to take pictures inside your mouth, which will help him assess your oral health and aid in diagnosing dental conditions. We’ll take digital X-rays, as needed, to view internal structures. Your dental cleaning will remove hardened plaque from the surface of teeth and along the gumline to promote good gum health for a lifetime.
Following your exam, Dr. Eaton will sit down with you and explain his findings. At no charge, he’ll show you the pictures taken with the intraoral camera. These pictures let you see what he sees. By gaining a full understanding of any dental issues you may have, you become an informed partner in the decision-making process. Together, you and Dr. Eaton will discuss treatment options and arrive at a mutually agreed-upon treatment plan that is reasonable and affordable to you.
At our dental office, we work for you and will do whatever is necessary to keep you satisfied and keep you as a patient for life.
Other general dentistry services offered include:
- All routine dental care to give you a healthy, long-lasting smile
- Crowns and bridges for broken or missing teeth
- Children’s dentistry to give kids strong, healthy smiles
- Extractions to remove irreparably damaged teeth
- Laser gum disease therapy to control periodontal disease
- Mercury-free, drill-less fillings to renew teeth damaged by decay
- Root canals to restore teeth that have suffered internal damage
- TMJ therapy to relieve jaw joint pain
- Migraine and headache treatment
- Botox® and dermal fillers
- Sleep dentistry and treatment for obstructive sleep apnea
- Implants, dentures and partials
- ALL routine cleaning and hygiene services
Comfortable Care, Affordable Prices, Reliable Results. Trust Dr. Eaton with your family’s dental needs.Call today to schedule an appointment. Our Arvada dental office provides quality care to families in Golden, Lakewood, Wheat Ridge, Westminster, and surrounding areas.